Copeland's of New Orleans at Shackleford Road and Interstate 430
Copeland's of New Orleans isn't known for low-fat, low-calorie dining. That might change -- at least a little -- with the limited-time addition of nine menu items that weigh in at 550 calories or less.
The restaurant, 2602 Shackleford Road, Little Rock, is now serving:
- Apple Almond Bleu Salad -- apple, toasted almonds, crumbled bleu cheese, sun-dried tomato, red onion, greens and honey balsamic vinaigrette, $7.99 (510 calories)
- White Bean Chicken Chili -- ground chicken, golden hominy, Great Northern beans and green chiles, bowl $2.99 (280 calories)
- Creole Stuffed Bell Pepper -- stuffed with ground turkey, spices and jasmine rice and topped with Creole sauce, served with creamless creamed corn, $8.99 (430 calories)
- Grilled Sirloin -- six-ounce grilled sirloin with vegetable medley and jasmine rice, $14.99 (520 calories)
- Grilled Chicken Creole -- marinated grilled chicken breast topped with Creole sauce over jasmine rice, $10.99 (470 calories)
- Roasted Vegetable Smothered Chicken -- marinated chicken topped with grilled portabella slices, roasted red pepers, roasted garlic and mozzarella cheese, served with vegetable medlay, $11.99 (550 calories)
- Turkey Stuffed Portabella -- ground turkey, mozzarella, Fontina nad Parmesan cheeses, onion, celery bell pepper and spices stuffed into a marinated grilled portabella mushroom, served with vegetable medley, $9.99 (550 calories)
There are also two light desserts: Poached Apple, $5.99 (190 calories) and Sweet Deceit (low-carb reduced sugar cheesecake, $5.99 (480 calories)
To view the full menu click here.
Hours are 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday-Saturday and 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday. Call (501) 312-1616.