The annual Arkansas Business of the Year awards banquet was held Tuesday at the Wally Allen Ballroom of Statehouse Convention Center.
To view profiles of all the nominees click here.
Among the winners:
- Business Executive of the Year: Rick Fleetwood, CEO, Snell Prosthetic & Orthotic Laboratory
- Business (Category 1 -- 1-25 employees): Allegra Print & Imaging of Arkansas
- Business (Category 2 -- 26-75 employees): Snell Prosthetic & Orthotic Laboratory
- Business (Category 3 -- 76-300 employees): QualChoice of Arkansas
- Nonprofit Executive of the Year: Robert Hupp, Arkansas Repertory Theatre
- Nonprofit Organization of the Year: Philander Smith College of Little Rock
- Outstanding Philanthropic Corporation Awards went to OK Harvest Foods, Performance Foodservice and U.S. Pizza Co.
To view video and the full post on ArkansasBusiness.com click here.