So you're getting married this year and you want to get in shape, but don't know how to.
Look no further than the Arkansas Bride Bridal Boot Camp, a three-month fitness competition for brides who want to become transformed through physical activity and dietary change.
Registering is easy: Click here to fill out the entry form!
From Feb. 4 to May 10, 10 selected brides will go through extensive physical training with Coach Ben of D1 Sports Training and Therapy, 10 Viewpointe Cove, Little Rock, and document their progress throughout the journey.
While it is up to each bride as to how involved she wants to be in the program, brides must attend three workouts each week to stay in the program. One of the work outs – Monday mornings at 6:00 am – is mandatory for all participants. On this day, brides will train with D1’s Coach Ben and be filmed for KTHV. The other two workouts may be scheduled around the bride’s individual schedule. These workouts will be with any of the other six D1 coaches.
One bride who makes the ultimate wedding tranformation by the end of the program will win an $8,000 prize-package that includes all the resources a bride could ever want:
- Dr. DJ Dailey – Zoom Teeth Whitening ($600 Value)
- Glo Limited – Special Event Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Airbrush Tanning and a $200 Gift Certificate ($525 Value)
- Whitney Bower Imaging – Photo Session ($1,200 Value)
- The Salon at Glo Limited – Special Event Hairstyling ($75 Value)
- Lasercare Skin Clinic – Oxylight Facial Treatment ($600 Value)
- Proposals Boutique - $250 Clothing and Accessories Gift Certificate ($250 Value)
- Mountain Harbor Resort and Spa of Lake Ouachita – Romantic Getaway ($1,000 Value)
- D1 Sports Training and Therapy – Additional 6-Month Free Membership
The winning bride will be chosen by a panel of judges based on four criteria – dedication (50%), video/food journals (20%), fan support (20%) and overall weight loss/progress (10%). The winner will be announced at a finale party on Tuesday, May 14, 2013.
So, who is eligible for this competition? Here is the rundown:
- You are getting married after May 14, 2013;
- You are 18 years or older;
- You are overweight or feel that you could use a bit of toning; and
- You are comfortable being on camera and with sharing your story, progress and measurements with KTHV viewers and Arkansas Bride readers.
The deadline to enter is Jan. 24, 2013. For more information, click here.