Image by Rock Town Distillery
The Rock Town Tea, made with Arkansas Lightning, is a tasty cocktail to try while ringing in the New Year.
If you're planning on keeping your New Year's festivities simple tonight by celebrating at home, try these delicious cocktails made with local Rock Town Distillery spirits.
Here are a few cocktail recipe ideas, courtesy of Rock Town Distillery:
Muddle 1 wheel of organic kiwi
1/2 oz St. Germain (Elder Flower Cordial)
1.5 oz Brandon’s Vodka
- Shake generously and strain into martini glass.
- Squeeze oils of grapefruit rind on surface. Garnish with skewered kiwi and grapefruit twist.
Rock Town Tea
1 oz Arkansas Lightning
.5 oz Peach Schnapps
1 tsp. Molasses
- Squeeze lemon wedge, shake and pour over ice
- Garnish with lemon wheel
Brandon’s Candied Pear
Slice and muddle 1 small sugar pear
2 tbsp of Hershey’s caramel
.25 oz. of milk
1.5 oz of Brandon’s Gin
- Shake generously
- Strain into martini glass with caramel candied walnut rim.
- Garnish with skewered wedge of pear. (Store garnish in lemon juice to avoid browning)
For more cocktail ideas, click here.