It's been a busy year at InArkansas.com.
Wedding gowns and flowers galore, popular restaurants opening around central Arkansas like the Packet House Grill and Mr. Dunderbak's, super-fun events that brought Arkansans together and favorite national stores popping up in the state were just a few of things locals read about in 2012.
Here are what stories that people read most this year:
- Arkansas Bride: Our Top 25 (Non-Strapless) Wedding Gowns for 2012
- InArkansas: Packet House Grill Opens on Little Rock's Cantrell Road
- Arkansas Bride: Arkansas Wedding Flowers: Seven Unique Rustic Bridal Bouquets
- InArkansas: Cabela's Outdoor Outfitter Opens Its First Arkansas Store in Rogers
- InArkansas: Mr. Dunderbak's To Return to North Little Rock's McCain Mall
What did you like to read about this year? Tell us your favorite 2012 article in the comment box below or email firstname.lastname@example.org!