Valentine's Day is just two days away and if you haven't got a gift for the significant other, friend or kiddos, don't worry.
We have outlined an assortment of interesting gift ideas that should be a hit:
- Love chocolate? The recipient of your V-day gift doesn't have to limit their cravings to just February-- they can curb them year-round with a new a couture candy-of-the-month club. The club, Treatsie, delivers individually sourced confections from all over the world to your mailbox for just $15 a month. To get in on the action with a membership, join its Kickstarter campaign here.
- The Green Corner Store in the South Main district of Little Rock has a few cool gift ideas for the family. The quaint eco-friendly shop has tons of pancake, muffin and scone mixes from War Eagle Mills and the Martin Family Farm. Also don't forget to treat your sweetheart to dessert at the soda fountain with a soda fountain-4-two gift certificate or a creamy milkshake with two straws. There are a lot of other gift items available at the store. Click here to see what else you'll be able to find.
- If you're looking for a cool kitchen gadget or appliance, Eggshells Kitchen Co. in The Heights may be your answer. For Valentine's Day, the store is offering cool items like a heart pancake spatula, heart coffee scoop, whiskey stones and an artisan design KitchenAid Mixer (in pink!). And with each $50 purchase, recieve a delightful S'Mores Kit complete with artisan marshmallows, gramham crackers, and gourmet chocolate. See what all the store has in stock here.
- Glo Limited at the Pleasant Ridge Town Center in west Little Rock is offering a few things to freshen up and add a little fragrance in the home. This includes the X's & O's Kit by Philosophy, fragrances by Leila Lou and Archipelago candles. See what other items you can add to your gift list here.
- Want to do something relaxing with your significant other or friend? The Barefoot Studio is offering a Couples Shiatsu Massage Workshop this Friday (Feb. 15). For $25 a couple, learn this ancient, oriental art of nurturing, healing and intimate touch. The gentle rocking, pressing and stretching motions can be performed on the floor without disrobing or oils. To register, email Breezy@BarefootStudio.com.