Image by Curry in a Hurry's Facebook Page
Every Monday, Wednesday through Sunday lunch buffet is just $7.95.
If you're in the west Little Rock area and are hankering for some Indian food, Curry in a Hurry, 11121 N. Rodney Parham Rd., has you covered.
The restaurant offers authentic Indian dishes, including tandoori chicken, seekh kebab, gajar halwa, gulab jamun, Nihari, butter chicken, pakora kadi, daal makhini, channa saag and more.
And what's great is that just about any day of the week you go, there is some special going on. Here is the rundown:
- Monday: Get 2-for-1 premium and domestic beers and half-off selected tandoor for Bollywood Night, where customers can watch the latest Bollywood musicals, current blockbusters and old-time hits on the restaurant's big screen.
- Wednesday: Chicken Biryani is only $3.99 to-go only and bottled wine is half-off.
- Thursday: There are $1 domestic beers and it's Bollywood Night again-- get half-off appetizers with purchase of an entree.
- Friday: Chicken-65 is just $2.99 and take advantage of the $1 beer of the day.
- Saturday: Kids can eat free (up to 8 years old) and there is $1 beer of the day.
- Sunday: There is a special lunch and dinner buffet and customers can get half-off a glass of wine and half-off a bottle of champagne.
Additionally, every Monday, Wednesday through Sunday lunch buffet is just $7.95.
For more information about specials, call (501) 224-4567.