Personalized wedding paperie? Check!
Gorgeous caligraphy? Check!
Heart stamps? Check!
Finalized guest list? Just about...
With just two months left to go, you should have your guest list finalized and addresses handy, because all that's left to do is send those personalized invitations - the ones you spent hours dreaming up at one of Arkansas' best invitation shops.'
And if you haven't already, apply for your marriage license. You want to get married right? Well, this document is key. And you can only apply for it no more than 60 days prior to the ceremony. This two month checkpoint puts you smack dab in that window of time.
Other things to be doing now (if you haven't done them already)...
- Stay organized with our Bridal Toolbox.
- Purchase attendants’ gifts.
- Book a venue for your attendants’ luncheon, if you're hosting one.
- Finish buying or making any accessories or party favors.
- LIKE us on Facebook; and follow us on Pinterest.
- Find us on Instagram.
- Create welcome bags for out-of-town guests (include a map and event schedule).
- Type up a schedule of events for attendants.
- Have final dress fitting.
- Follow our blog for insider tips and information.
- Finalize rehearsal dinner plans with the in-laws.
- Confirm honeymoon reservations, or book your honeymoon!
- Apply for or renew a passport for your honeymoon, if needed, as 60 days is just enough time to get that taken care of. Rush orders take less time, but cost a lot more.
More Month-By-Month Guides: