Dillard’s is opening a state-of-the-art Internet Fulfillment Center in Maumelle and is hosting a job fair to educate the community about job opportunities available from 9 a.m.-noon Jan. 14 at Maumelle Community Center, 1100 Edgewood Drive, Maumelle.
Various full-time and part-time positions are available to motivated, enthusiastic team players who wish to work in a fast–paced, incentive-based environment where safety and quality are valued and expected.
Pay range will be $11-$15 per hour. Dillard's offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance, life insurance, dental/vision, paid vacation, retirement plan, and a generous employee discount.
· 18 years of age or older
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Arkansas Department of Workforce Services Career Readiness Certificate (Arkansas Department of Workforce Services will have staff onsite to accept applications for job seekers who already have their Career Readiness Certificate; there will be two DWS mobile units onsite to assist job seekers in starting the Career Readiness Certificate process)
· Pass drug screen and criminal background check
· Able to handle product of up to 40 pounds
· Base-level computer skills
· Previous work experience